Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires people and organisations to realise their potential. We follow your agenda and go at your pace. Unlike ordinary human interaction, it is 100% confidential and judgment-free, allowing us to get to the heart of the matter and enable genuine transformation.
All of Clearchange’s fully customisable programmes feature a unique blend of transformational coaching techniques underpinned by a positive psychology approach. Questions, tools, techniques, resources, insights and guided exercises combine to create lasting, positive change for my clients.
Clearchange points of difference:
- Transformational coaching – getting to the heart of the matter will change your thinking and therefore your outcomes
- Holistic positive psychology focus to ensure improvement in all aspects of your wellbeing
- Broad range of tools and techniques to achieve sustainable, positive change
- Strengths-based approach to create ease and engagement
- Professionalism balanced with warmth and care
- Fully customised programmes tailored to your specific needs
Realising strengths and the energy that fuels them is a clear and natural route to enhancing engagement and performance both personally and professionally. Research shows that when people use their strengths they perform better, achieve results faster and feel more resilient, satisfied, energised and engaged. Strengths use is a core predictor of workplace engagement, which in turn predicts increased productivity, higher profits, greater commitment and retention.
The R2 profiling tool can help individuals and teams realise their strengths to:
- inform personal, professional and career choices
- enhance performance
- improve goal attainment
- increase engagement and wellbeing
- develop self-awareness
- build resilience, decrease stress and prevent burnout